Powerhouse Recycling provides services to companies that need sensitive data removed from electronics. Our technicians will come to your facilities and use safe and effective shredding equipment to destroy your hard drives. We offer the following advantages:
- On-Site Hard Drive Shredding: PowerHouse Recycling technicians will arrive on a client’s site to scan, serialize, and shred hard drives, witnessed directly by the client, utilizing PowerHouse Recycling owned and operated shredders.
- Off-Site Hard Drive Shredding: We will transfer hard drives and data-bearing equipment in PowerHouse Recycling owned, operated, and locked trucks. Upon entering our facility, the hard drives will be locked in a secure, controlled access data cage until pulled, serialized, and shredded.
- Sanitization: All data bearing equipment will be sanitized utilizing a Department of Defense (D.O.D) Grade software in accordance with the standards set forth by the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD 5220.22M Specifications) and the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST 800-88 Guidelines for Media Destruction).
- Accountable: Certificates of Destruction, transferring liability of the data to PowerHouse Recycling and Serialization Reports (by request) will be generated for each sensitive data load processed. We are fully insured for all recycling and transportation processes.
- Data Bearing Items: Hard drives, data tapes, CDs, Floppy Discs, Cell Phones, Tablets, printers, copiers, signature captures and more.
PowerHouse Recycling places the protection and destruction of their client’s sensitive data as the top priority through the utilization of state-of-the-art equipment and processes, offering true peace of mind. All asset tags are removed from all equipment and placed in a six-blade, cross-cutting shred system to be destroyed. We are a National Association of Information Destruction (N.A.I.D) Member, fully insured for all processes, and we own and operate all hard drive shredders. Our data destruction process is compliant with the standards of HIPPA, PCI, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Safeguards Rule.
Contact PowerHouse Recycling today to learn the details of our secure data destruction process!