*ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER!
PHR is searching for reliable, professional Class C Driver Helpers. This is a full-time position with overtime (voluntary and mandatory) available and benefits after 90 days of employment. The position requires assisting clients in loading / unloading of trucks and travel within NC, SC, TN, VA, and KY. The hours vary and the days could be Sunday through Friday with 6 to 7 overnight trips per month. Some overnight trips are 1 night. You will be home most every night.
- Must be able to ride in box truck, tractor trailer, and / or automobile to pickup and deliver end of life electronics.
- Must be able to load / unload trucks, vans, and automobiles.
- Must be able to provide on-site services to our Customers (palletizing, shrink wrapping, stacking).
- Must be able to read a map and follow written and verbal directions.
- Must follow all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
- Must pass the background check, pre-employment testing, and drug screen.
- Must have Class C Driver’s License and High School Diploma / GED.
- Must obtain a Medical Certificate after 60th day of employment.
- Work cooperatively and productively with supervisors and other Team Members to complete tasks.
- Provide outstanding customer service by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner.
- Report delays, accidents, and / or other traffic and transportation situations to base or other vehicles using a telephone.
- Maintain a clean work environment including keeping loading / unloading areas clean and free of debris as well as assisting in cleaning / maintaining the truck.
- May be required to work in the Warehouse.
- All other duties as assigned.